⚔ Zombie Warriors 2 Map for Minecraft
Zombie Warriors 2 Map for Minecraft allows you to lead an army of zombies. There are many battles. You have to capture bases and finally the enemies headquarters to win. Zombie Warriors can be played in singleplayer on the map or in multiplayer against each other.
It is also possible to fight against the map together in multiplayer. There are many different types of bases and other things on the 10+ different battlegrounds. Your army consists of multiple different zombies (Warrior, General, Pyro, Tempest, Thunder, Bomber & much more).
With each battle, new features get introduced. Also part of this map is a gold system. You earn gold with successful attacks of your army, and you can spend your gold to e.g. hire new zombies.
But just fighting battles is not all you can do in this map! There is also a War Mode in which you try to control all lands, by fighting many battles.
There is also a Simulation Mode which is entirely accurate. Part of the map is also a Challenge and a Sandbox mode.
- Lead an army of Zombies
- 9 Battlefields + 8 Bonus Battle
- 15+ types of Zombies
- Gold system
- Other entity’s like Endermite, Snow Golem, and Tribe Warrior join the battle too
- Hireable Warriors, like Tribe Warrior or Eagle Warrior
- Player vs. Map or Player vs. Player
- Singleplayer or multiplayer (1+ Players)
- Complicated Multiplayer Lobby
- Choose a team (Red or Blue)
- Each battle introduces new features
- Automatic reset
- Custom Weapons, like Scythes, Battleaxes, and Daggers
- Tons of Weapons with special abilities
- Armory & Dungeons
- Loot System
- Challenge mode with challenging battles
- War mode
- Fight many battles to win wars
- Simulation mode
- Simulate battles
- Sandbox mode
- Fight against team gold & green too!
- Custom models!
- Custom AI for zombies!
- Use portals on the Ravine battlefield
- Improved mechanics
- Control deities on the Olympus battlefield
- Custom Textures
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/saves folder
- Download the map from the link provided below and extract file
- Drag the downloaded file into the “saves” folder
- Close tabs, run Minecraft and be ready to enjoy new map
For Minecraft from 1.10.2
For Minecraft from 1.11.2/1.11
|Minecraft 1.10.2 Maps, Minecraft 1.11 Maps, Minecraft 1.11.2 Maps|