Years C Mod for Minecraft
Years C Mod for Minecraft implements a time frame in Minecraft in order to keep track of the time passes or your play time. This mod is about that the time passes and every player is getting older.
- This mod is about that the time passes and every player is getting older.
- There is a built in calendar with new year layout and original names.
- One year in Minecraft is now 46 days. And a year has 4 months with 13 to 9 days. A week has 5 days and every weekday has a name too.
- You have a function to see your own Minecraft Age and a “how many ‘whatif’ years equivalent are for the Minecraft years” to see how old are you.
- It seems that you get old fast but in real you must play several real days to get to the end of your life cycle like (100 “whatif” calculated years)
- If you get to a point where you are very old you might die because you are old BUT you can Rebirth! That costs an Emerald thou.
- You start as a Child and you will grow up in a Minecraft Year that is 18 “whatif” calculated years.
- If you use my JBRA Mod too that you will be actually smaller like a child and you will grow up in real time. You will have the viewpoint from a child too!
- I = iron
- R = redstone
- L = leather
- X is nothing
- Every key is configurable: The Calendar key (default: U) will show you every info you need to know that the mod gives currently.
- JinRyuu’s Better Rendering Addon for all of my mods This is required when you want modeled Aging cycles
- The JBRA is Compatible with mods that don’t edit the Render files! JBRA is not Compatible with Render API!
How to install Years C Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod, JBRA Client, JRMCore
- Download Years C Mod
- Put Years C Mod zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it.
Years C Mod Download Links:
Universal (For Client and Server too)
|Ageing Mod, JinRyuu's Mods, Minecraft 1.5.2 Mods, Minecraft 1.6.2 Mods, Minecraft 1.6.4 Mods, Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods|