The Runic Dust Mod for Minecraft
The Runic Dust Mod for Minecraft allows you to draw runes on the ground physically and outside the crafting gui. Depending on what pattern you draw and what you give as a sacrifice, something magical will happen.
- Install Minecraft Forge (with FML)
- Drag dustmod.jar into %appdata%/.minecraft/mods/
- Drag whatever addon rune pack jars you have into the same folder.
- To disable a rune, go into /[ServerFolder]/DustModConfig.cfg and change it to false
- Some runes are disabled by default due to SMP incompatibility and cannot be re-enabled.
To Change the Block/Item IDs:
- Go to /.minecraft/config/DustMod.cfg. All the IDs should be there for you to change.
The download has been split!
- Core- The core of the mod. This is required both server and client no matter what.
- Default runes- The basic runes that used to come pre-installed. Requires the Core. Only needed on server unless client wants them in SSP.
- Decorative dusts- A addon for decorative dusts of all wool colors. Requires Core. Only needed on server unless client wants them in SSP.
- (UPD) Updated to MC1.5
- (ADD) Dust only glows when active or activating (also brighter)
- (ADD) Ruts glow with the light value of what fills it
- (ADD) Beacon (torch) rune now turns off when powered by redstone signal.
- (ADD) Added LeapI, LeapII, VoidI, BounceI, BlinkI, BlinkII, ForesightI, and Return I Inscriptions to the official release.
- (TWK) Scrolls now place slower if in survival (hold down right click)
- (CNG) Pages of the tome are no longer saved to disk, but are instead just kept in memory. Hopefully this will reduce issues.
- (FIX) Fixed several crashing bugs
- (FIX) Spirit pickaxe not dropping blocks
- (FIX) Eggifier not working on mod entities
- (FIX) Rabbit Hole being able to break through adminium and blocks as hard/harder than obsidian
- (FIX) Heights rune not keeping its beam type on relogging
Decorative Addon Pack: http://dl6.sapsecurity.info/index.php?act=dl&id=1456368763
Decorative Addon Pack: http://dl6.sapsecurity.info/index.php?act=dl&id=1456368857