Stuck to the Ceiling Map for Minecraft
Stuck to the Ceiling Map for Minecraft is a map for singleplayer. Go through 9 levels (not including the training level at the beginning) of staying underneath the path way while floating upwards. Get off the pathway? You float upwards to your death! Run out of levitation? You float downwards to your death! So, basically, stay in the middle.
- 9 levels of pure awesomeness!
- Go under END STONE BRICK BLOCKS to teleport 8 blocks downward.
- Go under PACKED ICE to remove the levitation effect at the end of levels or at checkpoints.
- Moving platforms! (or should I say ceilings?)
- 2 sprint levels – You must sprint into the level and not let go of forward (or else you’ll stop sprinting).
- 2 Maze/Decision levels!
This map is singleplayer only.
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/saves folder
- Download the map from the link provided below and extract file
- Drag the downloaded file into the “saves” folder
- Close tabs, run Minecraft and be ready to enjoy new map
Stuck to the Ceiling Map Download Link:
For Minecraft 1.9.x
|Minecraft 1.9 Maps, Minecraft 1.9.4 Maps, Parkour Maps|