Starting Inventory Mod 1.11/1.7.10 (Items and Blocks)
There’s no denying that when you start a new world you really feel a little barebones. You feel like that because you really are barebones and the only way to stop such an issue is to have a better starting stash to begin your quest. Starting Inventory Mod is a new mod that was created with this simple premise, to make your starting inventory larger and a lot better when compared to other situations.
The cool thing about Starting Inventory Mod Minecraft is that it allows you to add in all the items you want for your new game world and it does help take the experience to new heights. If you want to edit a TXT file and have lots of items added in, then you are bound to love this mode because not only is it refined, it’s a ton of fun to begin with and it does offer a really exciting experience to say the least.
Once you start the mod you will find the file at .minecraft/config/StartingInventory/startingInventory.txt (.minecraft/mods/daftpvf/startingInventory.txt and you will need to modify the file here in order to make sure that you really get the items you want.
Modifying the content of this file is actually very easy and you are bound to enjoy the experience quite a bit because it does offer an exciting new adventure in front of you. There are multiple methods to be used here but all you have to do is to find the desired items and add in the value you want without any restrictions. It’s a good idea to maintain a focus on those items that you really need, but as a whole mod does make things interesting and exciting all around which is what matters the most.
Should you install this mod? Starting Inventory Mod 1.11/1.7.10 is a very good mod especially if you are a newcomer, but even experts should benefit from having more items at the start. It’s just a lot of fun and the experience does bring in front new possibilities. It’s really good to see that the mod manages to offer such a fun, exciting and cohesive experience, which is why you should definitely check out this mod.
With the mod you have the opportunity to explore the experience in all of its glory and the results can be truly exciting to say the least.
How to configure the items you start with:
The Easy Method:
- 1. Start a new world in Creative mode.
- 2. Using the Creative Inventory (or NEI) add the items you want to start new worlds with to your player’s inventory (only the 36 main inventory slots are supported, armor slots are ignored).
- 3. Once you have populated your inventory with the items you want, close your inventory and execute this command: /startinginv save
- 4. You will receive a message confirming that your current items have been saved to the config file.
- 5. To test that your file is saved correctly, clear your inventory and execute this command: /startinginv load
- 6. The items you saved using /startinginv save will be placed in your inventory.
Note: The command /startinginv load will clear your current inventory before adding the configured items.
The Older/Harder Method:
You can manually add items in 3 ways:
1. Using only the id:
= a single apple.
2. Using the id and the quantity, separated with a ‘,’:
= 1 stack of cobblestone (the code that adds items to a chest truncates it to the max stack size)
3. Using the id, the quantity and the damage value:
351, 10, 4
= 10 lapis-lazuli dyes.
You can use more lines for more items:
1, 20 257
= 20 stone blocks and 1 iron pickaxe.
IDs for mod items and blocks are also accepted.
How to install:
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install BspkrsCore.
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
For 1.11: coming soon
|DaftPVF's Mods, Minecraft 1.11 Mods, Minecraft 1.4.7 Mods, Minecraft 1.5.1 Mods, Minecraft 1.5.2 Mods, Minecraft 1.6.2 Mods, Minecraft 1.6.4 Mods, Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods, Minecraft 1.7.2 Mods, Minecraft 1.8 Mods|