The Stanley Parable Map for Minecraft
The Stanley Parable Map for Minecraft is the story of a man named Stanley. t includes several paths and destinations for the player to take. They have the choice to either listen to the narrator, or go off on their own.
The Stanley Parable is a narrative driven game created by Davey Wreden and Galactic Cafe. It includes several paths and destinations for the player to take. They have the choice to either listen to the narrator, or go off on their own. With 6 unique endings (and more to come), The Stanley Parable – Minecraft Edition includes not only a unforgettable gameplay, but a resource pack to come with it, including over 90 different sounds to keep the player going.Which path with you take?
Visit the original map thread here for all info.
How to restart:
- To restart, simply unzip the “The Stanley Parable Map” file then replace it with your existing one.
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/saves folder
- Download the map from the link provided below and extract file
- Drag the downloaded file into the “saves” folder
- Close tabs, run Minecraft and be ready to enjoy new map
Map Download Links:
What you're looking for:
|Adventure Maps, Minecraft 1.5.2 Maps, Minecraft 1.6.4 Maps, Minecraft 1.7.10 Maps|