Space Expedition to EPIC 204 Map 1.12.1/1.11.2
Space Expedition to EPIC 204 Map 1.12.1/1.11.2 is an adventure and survival map in which you need to find way to be alive in the space colonization. In this map, the growing population and limited resources make humanity begin to explore the stars for a suitable new home. The search has taken them far. In this game, you were selected to investigate the wacky system designated as EPIC 204 which is almost 400 light years from earth. You find the system is habitable, and there is already a thriving native ecosystem with new plants, creatures, and strange biomes. But EPIC 204 holds some hidden secrets that make a living there dramatically unlike earth. It has unusual weather patterns and rapidly changing seasons, with a year lasting only 25 days! On top of that, it is filled with many hostile creatures that seem to resent your arrival.
You and your trusty AI companion, the Biosuit Mark 12.3b are charged with traveling to, and observing the system for one EPIC-204-year and reporting back. Your task is to find, catalog the native life forms, and study the environment. That was the plan, but only a few days into the mission a massive meteor shower damages your ship, and you find yourself stranded on an alien world. Now your quest is to survive and eventually escape from this strange star system. To succeed you will need to learn how to survive in the harsh conditions of EPIC 204, the world with rapidly changing seasons and unusual weather with harsh winters. The system is filled with exotic biomes teeming with strange new creatures and also holds a series of strange ruins for you to explore and a dark secret. Can you make it out alive?
- Leave particles enabled as they are used for custom creatures and technology. If particle weather like snow or dust storms lag your game you can turn off particle weather in the Holodeck game settings instead of for the whole game.
- Render distance of 16 recommended or at least 10.
- Use Medium GUI or smaller and at least 720p in your profile settings for items to display correctly.
- Allocate 2 GB RAM or more to Minecraft in the launcher settings to play without lag.
- Don’t use any mods except Optifine. Optifine is recommended.
Map Installation Guide:
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/saves folder
- Download the map from the link provided below and extract file
- Drag the downloaded file into the “saves” folder
- Close tabs, run Minecraft and be ready to enjoy new map
Space Expedition to EPIC 204 Map 1.12.1/1.11.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.1/1.12
|Minecraft 1.11.2 Maps, Minecraft 1.12 Maps, Minecraft 1.12.1 Maps|