Solar Flux Reborn Mod 1.12/1.11.2/1.7.10
Solar power is a clean and renewable energy harvested from the heart and sun radiation. In Minecraft, it is not easy to exploit solar power, because energy production requires a certain kind of resources and that can lead to rapid resource depletion. But that is not the problem now, since Solar Flux Reborn Mod allows players to create solar energy without using any other resources. The mod is highly appreciated among mods that capable of producing energy due to it being reasonably balanced; its interface is stable and easy to integrate with other mods of the same category.
The players can immediately harvest energy when the sun goes to the top. Thanks to huge solar panels that is composed of hundreds of small cells, you will give an infinite power source although the amount of energy from a solar cell might be little. Then you will have an endless supply of red juice for your Redstone Flux (RF) hungry establishment.
This mod adds various tiers of Solar Panels that produce RF, from 2 RF/tick to 4,096 RF/tick. The number of tiers and their production can be fully configured to suit your need. In the mod, you can also craft many upgrades to improve your solar panels. Especially, solar panels automatically share their energy when next to each other with no cables needed.
The mod comes by default with 8 different tiers (fully configurable):
- Produces 1 RF/tick. Internal storage 25,000. Transfer 8 RF/tick
- Produces 8 RF/tick. Internal storage 125,000. Transfer 64 RF/tick
- Produces 32 RF/tick. Internal storage 425,000. Transfer 256 RF/tick
- Produces 128 RF/tick. Internal storage 2,000,000. Transfer 1,024 RF/tick
- Produces 512 RF/tick. Internal storage 8,000,000. Transfer 4,096 RF/tick
- Produces 2,048 RF/tick. Internal storage 32,000,000. Transfer 16,384 RF/tick
- Produces 8,192 RF/tick. Internal storage 64,000,000. Transfer 64,000 RF/tick
- Produces 32,768 RF/tick. Internal storage 128,000,000. Transfer 256,000 RF/tick
- (If Draconic Evolution is installed) Produces 131,072 RF/tick. Internal storage 512,000,000. Transfer 1,024,000 RF/tick
- (If Draconic Evolution is installed) Produces 524,288 RF/tick. Internal storage 2048,000,000. Transfer 4,096,000 RF/tick
The mod comes with 3 types of cables:
- Basic : 320 RF/t
- Advanced : 3,200 RF/t
- Last: 320,000 RF/t
- Number of tiers and their production/capacity can be fully configured to suit your needs.
- Many upgrades can be crafted to improve your solar panels.
- Solar Panels automatically share their energy when next to each other, no cables needed.
- There are only “Vanilla” recipes by author of the original mod by Nauktis.
Different tiers of panels:
Machine Traversal Upgrade
Solar Panel GUI
How to install:
- Download and install Forge Mod Loader 1.12
- Download and install Hammer Core.
- Download the mod
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12
|Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods, Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods, Minecraft 1.12 Mods|