Smart Cursor Mod for Minecraft
Smart Cursor Mod for Minecraft provides a lot of information you need for ingame screen and cursor. Indicators can be easy enabled and disabled, stylized and configured. By default, open Settings menu by Fkey.
- Information about dropped item:
- Durability, name, enchantments and another.
- Information about mob looking at:
- Health, is tamed, who is the owner, villager profession, is agressive, equipment and a lot of another information.
- Information about current block damage:
- In two styles: percentage or progress bar.
- Information about dropped XPOrb.
- Information about players:
- Food, name, score, equipment, health and bed.
- Information about blocks:
- Name, is it possible to harvest block with held item.
What mod can:
- Show information about dropped items
- Heal amount
- Is enchantable
- Is enchanted
- Show list of enchantments
- Stack size
- Is wolf’s favorite meal
- Is potion ingredient
- Is stackable
- Is damaged
- Is has effect
- Two styles
- Show full information in corner of screen
- Show some information near cursor
- Show information about mobs
- Current health and max health
- Is tamed
- Who is the owner
- Jump strength for horses
- Profession for villagers
- Is child
- Growing age
- Is burning
- Is invulnerable
- Is undead
- Is immune to fire
- Is agressive or passive
- Show equipment
- Show information about players
- Food status
- Where is bed
- Held item and equipment
- Current block damage
- Has two styles
- Progress bar
- Is it possible to harvest block with held item
- Block name
- Show information about XPorb
- How many experience points has
- You can disable or enable, configure some functions
Information about players
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
What you're looking for:
- mods for minecraft pc 1 8
|Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods, Minecraft 1.7.2 Mods, Minecraft 1.8 Mods|