Slytherio Minigame Map for Minecraft
Slytherio Minigame Map for Minecraft is a multiplayer map which attracts more than 2 billion player to join using an ID system. However, don’t forget: Items are used as the circles for gaining mass and armorstands for the snake parts, meaning that you need to have “a beefy computer” to render/load all the entities.
- Turn snake with a big turning curve (no instant turn).
- Move snake slow or with boost.
- Snakes die when they touch other snakes, or when they travel outside the border.
- When snakes die, they will drop items.
- Random spawning of random coloured wool, used to gain mass.
- You can choose the amount of items!
- Although almost unlimited people could join at the same time, they can choose between 6 colours.
If for whatever reason you start forming a snake, but you don’t get teleported to the playfield, use the following command: /scoreboard teams join Reset @p
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/saves folder
- Download the map from the link provided below and extract file
- Drag the downloaded file into the “saves” folder
- Close tabs, run Minecraft and be ready to enjoy new map
Slytherio Minigame Map Download Link:
For Minecraft 1.9.x
|Minecraft 1.9 Maps, Minecraft 1.9.4 Maps, Minigame Maps|