Opis Mod for Minecraft
Opis Mod for Minecraft provides a set of commands to get timing for entities and tile entities. Once the server is profiled, it will display the results in a nice list and allow you to teleport directly to the source of lag to check it out.
Opis is a server profiler for Forge server. This mod is a must-have for any server admin, as it will allow you to spot the chunks which are eating up your TPS, the worse tile entities or simply jump anywhere you want.
It comes packed with MapWriter to support the display of the locations and quick teleportation.
Opis Mod Wiki:
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod and MobiusCore.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
|Minecraft 1.6.4 Mods, Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods, Minecraft 1.7.2 Mods, Server Admin|