OpenBlocks Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2
OpenBlocks Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is a open source mod that adds a lot of interesting toys to your Minecraft world. It also adds a lot of variety ideas including including hang gliders, elevators, awesome multiblock tanks, graves, paints, cranes, liquid XP, cartographers, trophies and more!
This mod is an open source random collection of blocks and miscellaneous cool stuff. It adds modular liquid storage and innovative item transport solutions. It adds its own version of the Sponge, which works like the vanilla Sponge used to, except with the ability to clear all liquids rather than strictly water. It even adds a painting system, allowing recoloring of certain blocks. OpenBlocks also adds its own form of Liquid XP, and machines that can use it to automatically rename/repair, enchant, and bottle experience bottles.
- A combination ladder and trapdoor, also known as the Jaded Ladder
- A creative-only healer block that slowly replenishes your health and food when you stand on it.
- A guide block to assist in various constructions
- Colorable elevator blocks to quickly travel between floors. Requires XP by default.
- Light boxes to display your maps on the wall, ceiling or floor
- Archery targets for a shooting range
- Player graves, safekeeping for your last death (assuming you’re capable of regeneration)
- Colored flags for various purposes
- Liquid tanks: portable, practical, and pliable any-size liquid containment
- Hang gliders!
- Random trophies that may or may not do odd things when right-clicked
- Bear traps: like venus fly traps, but snappier
- Luggage, the traveling sentient chest
- Sprinklers, to accelerate the growth of crops and other growables.
- Item cannons to shoot items around for transport
- Vaccum hoppers: like regular hoppers, but not limited to the top and sucks up XP. Compatible with BuildCraft!
- Sonic goggles: echolocation for Steves
- Sponges for getting rid of liquids fast and effectively
- The Redstone Configurable Pulse Lightweight Mega Touch Sensor, also known as the BIG BUTTON
- Blocks drawn by pencils and crayons that are only seen by the imaginative eye
- Fans: the power of an industrial fan in the size of a desk fan
- A wearable crane for picking up blocks and entities
- XP Bottler: should be self-explanatory
- Magnet turtles: turtles don’t have CRT screens, so we should be fine
- Village highlighter: shows the village borders and where their golem guardians spawn
- The Slimalizer, which detects slime chunks
- Paths, an alternative to gravel roads.
- The Block Breaker and Block Placer are back! A perfect replacement for the now-dormant RedPower mod
- XP Drain: stand on one attached to a tank, and your XP will be drained and turned into a liquid state
- The Auto Anvil and Auto Enchantment Table, imported fresh from OpenXP. Uses liquid XP to perform their function automatically.
- The Sleeping Bag. Finally, a way to sleep on the go without resetting your spawn point!
- The Rope Ladder: a magic ladder that doesn’t need support to hold itself up and adjusts its own size to match the ground. Single use.
- The Donation Station: tells you which mod a block or item comes from, and lets you support the modder that created it
- A painting/staining system for blocks.
- A Paint Mixer: makes paint using dyes and milk. Millions of colors possible.
- A paint brush to paint white canvases and other blocks.
- Stencils that are made using the Drawing Table to paint specific areas of blocks
- A Squeegee that liquefies paint to clean it off of blocks
- Exciting graphics and much more to come.
OpenBlocks Mod Wiki:
This mod is an optional client-side mod that’ll allow users to listen to mp3 and aac streams from the OpenBlocks radio. Don’t worry – if the user doesn’t have this mod installed, they simpily won’t hear the stream.
Players might consider installing the optional mod NotEnoughCodecs, if they want to use the Radio to stream music from internet radio stations in the game.
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
OpenBlocks Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2
What you're looking for:
- open blocks
Also on sapsecurity.info