No Void Fog Mod for Minecraft
No Void Fog Mod for Minecraft gives you the opportunity to experience a new world with interesting things. You will never find your Minecraft world boring anymore! Install the mod now and enjoy!
Comparison of without and with No Void Fog; void particles are also disabled
Note: This doesn’t remove the sky darkening that occurs when you go under an overhang, which is handled elsewhere and in code that was probably added in 1.7
How to install No Void Fog Mod:
- Open the new launcher and make sure the version of Minecraft the mod requires is already installed.
- Click “Edit Profile” in the launcher, then open the game directory.
- Go into the subfolder “versions”.
- Rename the folder for the version you require to something else. In this example, rename “1.7.x” to “1.7.x_Modded”.
- Open the 1.7.x_Modded folder.
- Rename “1.7.x.jar” to “1.7.x_Modded.jar”.
- Rename “1.7.x.json” to “1.7.x_Modded.json”.
- Open “1.7.x_Modded.json” with a text editor and replace “id”:”1.7.x” with “id”:”1.7.x_Modded”, save the file and close it.
- Open the class files from the mod with an archiver such as WinRAR or 7-Zip and copy-paste the files into 1.7.x_Modded.jar. Do not close the archiver yet.
- Delete META-INF and close the archiver.
- Start the new launcher.
- Click “Edit Profile”
- In “Use Version”, select “1.7.x_Modded”.
- Click Save Profile.
- Login and play as normal.
|Minecraft 1.7.2 Mods, Minecraft 1.7.4 Mods|