MoreInfo Mod for Minecraft
MoreInfo Mod for Minecraft allows you to see all information you need on your screen. The information you want to see is easy configurable. Just press the I key to open the MoreInfo Options menu, here you can turn on or off the information you want to see. It’s also possible to change in which corner the information must be shown.
- Time: Shows the in-game time.
- Day: Shows what day it is in your currently world
- LightLevel: Shows the LightLevel of the current block you’re on.
- Biome: Shows the current biome you’re in.
- FPS: Show your FPS without the use of F3
- Arrow Amount: Shows the total amount of arrows you have in your inventory (Must have bow in hand)
- Item Info: Shows ID, NAME, USES LEFT.
- Coordinates: Shows the coordinates of your current position
- Debuffs: Shows the debuffs effect
- Mob Health: Shows a health bar above each mob, the red heart means that the animal is ready to make a baby.
- Village Info: Shows information of the village you’re in. Villagers, Doors, Size, Reputation.
- Show Ores: Show the position of ore block even through other block (X-Ray)
- Show Spawn Area’s: Shows a panel above a block to indicates if a mob can spawn, green means lightlevel of the block is 8 or higher.
- Show Mob X-Ray: Show mobs through walls, Red = Aggressive, Green = Non Aggressive.
- Key I: Open options menu
- Key J: Show Mob X-Ray
- Key K: Show Ores
- Key L: Show Spawn Areas
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Download and install CJB API
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
|CJB Mods Rebirth, Minecraft 1.4.7 Mods, Minecraft 1.5.1 Mods, Minecraft 1.5.2 Mods, Minecraft 1.6.4 Mods, Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods|