More Mobs Mod 1.11/1.10.2/1.7.10 (Monkeys, Sharks, Kangaroos etc)
More Mobs Mod is a mod created by SimJoo and, as the name states, it wants to add more interesting mobs to Minecraft. There is a difference when compared to other similar mods because this one adds in mobs to all regions of the world, and that includes the Nether.
In fact, the Mod actually focuses on adding 4 monsters to the nether, such as a clone of the player character, Lava, the Reaper and other cool stuff.
The More Mobs Mod 1.7.10 adds no less than 35 mobs in its entirety so it does manage to deliver quite a lot of amazing value all the time, which is what matters the most in this regard.
Installing and using it is very easy, you just need to get it from here and we will be more than happy to assist with the entire experience. You will surely appreciate the great mob design and all the other cool ideas that come with this one of a kind mod, as well as the stellar experience brought in by the mod on its own.
Once you start using the More Mobs Mod Minecraft you will be amazed with the way everything is used and how it turns out, because the experience is created with ease of use in mind. Remember that the more you use the mod the easier it will be for you to spruce up the Minecraft gameplay and the results are simply stunning.
Aside from the interesting enemies you also get some new animals that you can check out, which include zebras, dogs and some other interesting critters. The issue is that the More Mobs Mod is not compatible with the latest version of the game, so you have to revert to this mod version in order to get the support you are looking for.
Rest assured that the entire package is designed in order to deliver a very good experience all around and it does make the gameplay very creative, which is what matters the most. The mod is very customizable and you can easily choose what critters should be removed and which need to be added, it all comes down to you.
This mod says everything with its name because it adds to many new mobs to your Minecraft collection, from monkeys sharks to even weird mutated kangaroos! Release the wild with this mod.
1. Evil Steve (Has a new texture made by cobra_fett)
2. Reaper (texture by Stompingbear)
4. Lava Snake
4. Dog (texture by Rayner_XIII)
10. Swamp Crawler
4. Orange Ghost
5. Purple Ghost
6. Dark Zombie
9. Burning Obsidian (doesn’t spawn currently) [texture base by enderdan, edited by me]
1. Sprender (texture by complienscreator00)
2. Crender (texture by complienscreator00)
3. EnderPig (texture by complienscreator00)
4. Endead (texture by complienscreator00)
5. EnderCube (texture by complienscreator00)
6. EndPC (texture by complienscreator00)
7. Skelender [texture by ToeKutter]
3. Priest (has a new texture made by cobra_fett)
4. Knight (give it gold ingot!) (Has a new texture, made by cobra_fett)
5. Lumberjack (has a new texture, made by cobra_fett)
6. Merchant (texture by Hawwken)
— Merchant Trading–
7. Villager (trades gold ingot for a map)
You can feel free to use the Minecraft Forge that works with the 1.7.10 version of the game or even 1.7.2, as this is the only way to check out this mod. You can also use the version changer and get the game up to speed with this earlier version. This mod is an astounding addition to the Minecraft world, which means that you should definitely try it out. It’s cool, funny and filled with new interesting things to do in the massive game world, so just check it out!
How to install:
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
For 1.11/1.10.2: coming soon
What you're looking for:
- mobs mod
- MORE MOB
|Minecraft 1.4.7 Mods, Minecraft 1.5.1 Mods, Minecraft 1.5.2 Mods, Minecraft 1.6.2 Mods, Minecraft 1.6.4 Mods, Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods, Minecraft 1.7.2 Mods|