Material Detector Mod for Minecraft
Material Detector Mod for Minecraft, like its name, is a very useful and amazing mod that helps you find materials and resources easily. Install the mod now and discover!
This mod is a a material detector. Its features are:
- Show the surrounding material at your level/height map
- Indicate (far or not far) a given material with a direction to dig for
The detector shows also the other materials that are in the list and not only the selected material.
Only the blocks that are 2 blocks deep or 2 blocks above are shown.
This way, while searching for iron, you can easily found coal.
The water and lava is also displayed using this mechanism in order to avoid to dig into lava directly
Warning: As it can be used to dig very easily some rare materials, it can be consider as a CHEAT.
This mod is compatible with the latest release of Mod loader or with Minecraft Forge (the one corresponding to the latest release of minecraft).
Detector in horizontal mode: (current material selected is diamond)
In the detector screen, you can see some arrows, it will indicate the way to dig (up or down).
Two arrows mean that the material is more than 10 blocks away.
Detector in vertical mode: (used to display caves before digging straight down)
Material Detector Mod Videos:
How to install Material Detector Mod:
- Use the official launcher to download and start once Minecraft 1.7.x.
- Go to the minecraft base folder (the official launchers shows it when you click “Edit Profile” as “Game Directory”)
- Go in subfolder “Versions”
- Rename the folder “1.7.x″ to “1.7.x_extra”
- Go in the subfolder “1.7.x_extra”
- Rename “1.7.x.jar” to “1.7.x_extra.jar”
- Rename “1.7.x.json” to “1.7.x_extra.json”
- Open the file “1.7.x_extra.json” with a text editor and replace “id”:”1.7.x″ with”id”:”1.7.x_extra” and save the file
- Copy the files from the Material Detector Mod zip file in “1.7.x_extra.jar” as usual and remove the META-INF folder from “1.7.x_extra”.
- Start the official launcher
- Click “Edit Profile”
- Select “Use version:” -> “release 1.7.x_extra”
- Click “Save Profile”
- Click “Play” or “Login” to start the game. If only “Play Offline” is available, then log out and log in again to fix it.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API
- Download jar file
- Put jar file into minecraft.jar
- Compatibilty with Minecraft 1.7.9
- Compatibilty with Minecraft 1.7.5
- Compatibilty with Minecraft 1.7.4
- Fix Add/Edit material page
- Compatibility with Minecraft 1.7.2
- Help in the menu
- Increased detection perimeter to use the mod as a mini map while the other mini map mods are not released yet
- Material sub type are not working (will need a lot of investigation)
Material Detector Mod for Minecraft Download Links:
Non Forge version: http://dl3.sapsecurity.info/index.php?act=dl&id=1419219186
Forge version: http://dl3.sapsecurity.info/index.php?act=dl&id=1419219201
Forge version: http://dl2.sapsecurity.info/index.php?act=dl&id=1426421009
Forge version : http://dl3.sapsecurity.info/index.php?act=dl&id=1419219279
Non Forge version: http://dl2.sapsecurity.info/index.php?act=dl&id=1426420739
|Minecraft 1.4.7 Mods, Minecraft 1.5.1 Mods, Minecraft 1.5.2 Mods, Minecraft 1.6.2 Mods, Minecraft 1.6.4 Mods, Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods, Minecraft 1.7.2 Mods, Minecraft 1.7.4 Mods, Minecraft 1.8 Mods|