Lucky Block Omega Mod for Minecraft
Lucky Block Omega Mod for Minecraft has so many amazing features which you will definitely enjoy! With this mod, you can do so many fantastic things, your adventure will be more interesting! Not just your standard Lucky Block add-on! Tired of the same old gear? Lucky Tools not getting the job done fast enough? Try your luck with OMEGA!
Lucky Block Omega Mod Features:
- A Sword with +150 attack.
- Boots that triple your speed.
- Armor that grants 80 extra HP.
- These are only a few of the fabled OMEGA Gear, found only within the depths of the Lucky Blocks.
- New Lucky Mobs to fight!
- Bob brought his whole family…
- Melty the Blaze.
- George the Wither Skeleton.
- Spike the Silverfish.
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Download and install Lucky Block Mod.
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the Lucky Block Omega Mod.
- Extract the contents of this ZIP File.
- Locate the correct folder for the version of Minecraft you are using.
- Browse to your /config folder in your Minecraft Directory, and replace /lucky/Lucky_Block_Properties.txt with the correct file from this ZIP that matches your Minecraft version.
- Browse to your /mods folder and open your Lucky Block jar with a program such as 7-Zip. Find /assets/lucky/texture/lucky_block.png and replace it with the included lucky_block.png file in this ZIP, to have the Omega Blocks in your game instead of the default yellow Lucky Block.
- BACK UP YOUR WORLD! This mod is extremely dangerous and can cause death, destruction, and general rage-quits. You have been warned.
For minecraft 1.7.10
For minecraft 1.8
|Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods, Minecraft 1.8 Mods|