Laser Mod for Minecraft
Laser Mod for Minecraft is created and developed by ProPercivalalb. This main function of the mod is adding a selection of cool laser into the game. With these laser, you can do so many fantastic things!
With this mod, you can do so many fantastic things,
- Basic Laser – Can’t have upgrades on it. Mostly used for quick redstone signals up, down, left, right, forward, backwards.
- Advanced Laser – Can apply multiple upgrades (Fire, Damage, Pull, Push, Invisible) to make amazing lasers
- Reflector – Right click with screwdriver to open and close inputs and output sides. Combine laser attribute together he and colour!
- Colour Converter – Right click on it with dyes to change the colour it will turn lasers into. Put a laser in one end it will be painted colour on the other end.
- Laser Detector – When a laser hits it it will emit a redstone signal
- Laser Seeking Googles – See invisible lasers
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Laser Mod Download Links:
Credit by: ProPercivalalb
|Minecraft 1.6.2 Mods, Minecraft 1.6.4 Mods, Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods, Minecraft 1.7.2 Mods|