Iron Backpacks Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2
Having a good backpack is a very interesting idea if you play Minecraft often. Not only does this come with a huge way to improve the way you store and transport stuff, but it also makes the entire experience simpler and easier than ever before. It’s a great and high quality product that you will appreciate quite a bit to begin with. You can use these upgrades in order to improve the functionality of the product. It will not be easy to do so without a good mod and that’s where the Iron Backpacks Mod comes into play.
This mod will make it easier to handle portable storage issues. The way it does that is by allowing you to get 4 new backpack tiers which are made out of iron, diamond and gold or you can get the basic one. The tiers are upgradeable, with basic being the simpler one and diamond being the best. The upgrade slots are helpful if you want to boost the functionality of this backpack, if you want to add more features and generate a very good set of results in the longer term.
It’s nice to have a backpack whose size will scale based on how much space you actually need. It just brings in an entirely new layer to the entire experience and that on its own makes everything a lot more refined to begin with.
As you can imagine, the quality does differ quite a bit and that’s exactly why you need to upgrade your backpack the best way you can. It will take a little bit of time until you get the right resources, true, but the experience can be very well worth it in the end.
Keep in mind that while the backpack improves, you receive more upgrade points and a boost for the storage space. It’s the best way to reach an incredible quality and the outcome is worth it more and more each time you do so.
You can use the upgrade points to bring in more than 20 Iron Backpacks Mod backpack upgrades. These are a delight to use and the experience you receive here is nothing short of impressive. They allow you to boost the functions of your backpack and the way it works which is really exciting. Thanks to the mod you can easily carry a lot more stuff and it just cleans up the old interface without a lot of problem.
You will need backpacks in Minecraft if you play the game often, so the mod will be there for you to help whenever you need that extra storage space. It might take a while to get the very best upgrades, but with the right approach you will see that nothing is impossible. Try to keep that in mind and the experience will be worth it.
There are four types of backpacks, with their values (include the recipe to upgrade to the next tier) able to be modified in the config:
- Basic – The default backpack. Default values: 2 rows of 9 inventory slots (18 total) and 0 upgrade slots.
- Iron – The next tier. Default values: 4 rows of 9 inventory slots (36 total) and 1 upgrade slot.
- Gold – The next tier. Default values: 6 rows of 9 inventory slots (54 total, equivalent to a double chest) and 2 upgrade slots.
- Diamond – The final tier. Default values: 7 rows of 11 inventory slots (77 total) and 3 upgrade slots.
Each backpack has two GUIs (graphical user interfaces). The default GUI, the one which stores all of your items, is accessed by right clicking. The alternate GUI is accessed by shift-right clicking, and it will display the alternate GUI upgrades (if applicable).
When the backpack is upgraded to the next tier (ex: gold -> diamond) it keeps it’s inventory and any upgrades it had. The same thing happens when an upgrade is applied (shapeless crafting).
The button upgrade adds 4 buttons to the main inventory.
- - Sorts all items in the backpack. By default it sorts by item ID (ascending), but you can right click the button to toggle the sorting method to alphabetized, localized item names.
- - Moves all items from your inventory (the 3 rows above your hotbar) to the backpack.
- - Moves all items from your hotbar to the backpack.
- - Moves all items from the backpack to your inventory.
The upgrade also adds buttons to the configurable inventory that simply allow you to clear the items in each row with a single click.
Note: All of the buttons have tooltips in-game if you are ever confused. The delay for them to appear is 1 second by default, but it can be configured to anything you wish.
The compression upgrades craft items when they are picked up by your backpack.
- The compression upgrade crafts items in a 3 by 3 grid. For example, if redstone is specified in the filter it will attempt to turn into redstone blocks when 9 or more are picked up.
- The small compression upgrade crafts items in a 2 by 2 grid. For example, if sand is specified in the filter it will attempt to turn into sandstone when 4 ore more are picked up.
- The decompression upgrade crafts items by itself. For example, if a redstone block is specified in the filter it will attempt to turn into 9 redstone when picked up.
- Eternity upgrade will allow you to retain your backpack and its contents if you die with it. This is a great way to make sure your items are securely with you even in death but it only works one time per upgrade. So you’ll need to make a new one after each death.
- Nesting upgrade allows you to store backpacks within backpacks. So you’ll essentially be able to create a ridiculously massive inventory capacity if you were to fill a pack entirely with other packs. If you like to hold on to your items then this upgrade is a must.
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Iron Backpacks Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For minecraft 1.7.10
For minecraft 1.8
For minecraft 1.8.8
For minecraft 1.8.9
For minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.12.1/1.12
What you're looking for:
- iron backpack
- iron backpacks
|Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods, Minecraft 1.12 Mods, Minecraft 1.12.1 Mods, Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods, Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods, Minecraft 1.8 Mods, Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods|