Halocraft Mod for Minecraft
Halocraft Mod for Minecraft is a cool new mod for exploring and adding life to your world! It brings a lot of new things for you to get great experience. Try the mod now!
Halocraft Mod Features:
When playing the game with Halocraft installed, there are 2 new key controls added to the game. These keys are the “HC Zoom Key”, and the “HC Reload Key”. They can be accessed from the controls menu in Options -> Controls. They are rebind-able like any other key in the game.
- After the mod has been installed and run at least once, there will now have been a “killerchief_halocraft.cfg” file created in the Minecraft directory e.g. “C:Users*Username*AppDataRoaming.minecraft_(*version*)-Forge(*version*)config”
- Use a text editing program like notepad/++ and open it.
- The options there differ from version to version but in the latest version(s) some options are listed below:
(the Letter I: or B: before the variables mean what kind of variable it is, either an integer (whole number) for “I:” or a Boolean (true or false) for “B:”)
The variables labelled “IDOffset(*something*)= ” are the IDs of all the things in the mod that are adjustable in case another mod happens to use the same limited but many IDs available. Blocks can go up to 4096 whereas items (which all the rest are basically) can go up to 32000, making sure you don’t go too low where all the Minecraft items and blocks are already or neither where the other offsets are already covering (plus a minimum of 100 IDs space on top of each offset as it covers the numbers above the IDs chosen).
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Halocraft Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.10
Credits: KILLER CHIEF
|Minecraft 1.5.2 Mods, Minecraft 1.6.2 Mods, Minecraft 1.6.4 Mods, Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods|