Guilt Trip Mod 1.10.2/1.8/1.7.10
What is Guilt Trip Mod?
Mods now also have souls with the new Guilt trip Mod. It does not make changes or effects on Minecraft like others mod, it is just for decoration and entertainment. Therefore, if you want to find some interesting mod for fun, you should try Guilt Trip Mod. It will make the game more exciting by letting the ghosts of your victims haunt you.
Have you wondered that if the creatures have spirit after they were killed? If yes, where will their spirit come? That is the reason why Guilt Trip Mod was created. It makes the players feel somehow guilty when they shoot or kill a creature, because its spirit will hang around their head as a solemn reminder.
It means that, you will get those little reminders no matter whether the creatures you killed harms you or not. They may be some creatures that you have to kill for survival such as chicken, pig, or slime cubes and others things which are trying their best to kill you. Just you kill something, its soul will start to float around your character’s head, for a time, or maybe it will stay forever. You can see these creatures in Third-Person View mode. But do not worry, they will disappear when you are playing the game and not affect you.
- Guilt Trip Mod tries to guilt players about the helpless creatures that they’ve killed by leaving a solemn reminder floating around their heads.
- These reminders may eventually fade away over time… or they may stay forever.
How to install?
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Download and install iChun Util.
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8
For Minecraft 1.10.2
|Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods, Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods, Minecraft 1.8 Mods|