Fps Plus Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2
When you are playing, it is uncomfortable and time-consuming if your game is lag and not smooth. In some situation, although players have tried a lot of different ways, this problem still occurs. Have you ever felt miserable when reducing all the setting in the game, turning off all the running programs, kicking into the computer case, but Minecraft has been lag yet? If you want to solve this issue completely, you can try Fps Plus Mod. It will help your computer run Minecraft more smoothly, increase FPS and reduce the lag when playing.
The Fps Plus Mod originally inspired by FishTacos Fps++ aims to provide the main function of boosting your FPS by changing math functions to be either faster or less intensive. In other words, it is a mod to tweak the algorithm when rendering, or edit render algorithms into simple ones to reduce the load for the computer and increase FPS. Therefore, the computer can run easily and catch up with the speed of rendering. Furthermore, the mod also repairs some bug fixes such as frames, character error, sudden FPS drop, or leg pain….Currently, this mod is upgraded to be more optimal
Before installing this mod
After installing this mod:
This mod has many different versions with distinct features, so you can download each version to discover which one is the best for you.
- FpsPlus: The normal mod. Uses Rivens normal Sin/Cos methods.
- FpsPlus+: Contains the version D, and a few fixes that can improve fps in certain scenarios.(Enchanted items lag fix, Reverted to the classic main menu, Enchanted armor lagging when wearing).
- FpsPlus version B: Uses Rivens SinHalf/CosHalf methods.
- FpsPlus version C: Reworked the MathHelper class again. Seems to be more stable.
- FpsPlus version D: Uses Libgdx Sin/Cos methods.
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Fps Plus Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
|Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods, Minecraft 1.11 Mods, Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods, Minecraft 1.12 Mods, Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods, Minecraft 1.4.7 Mods, Minecraft 1.5.2 Mods, Minecraft 1.6.2 Mods, Minecraft 1.6.4 Mods, Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods, Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods|