Firewolf HD Resource Pack 1.10.2/1.7.10
Firewolf HD Resource Pack 1.10.2/1.7.10 has the origin from Firewolf – the forgotten texture pack but more realistic and a little bit of RPG with 128 resolution, I mean HD resource pack.
Firewolf HD Resource Pack Preview:
How to Install:
- 1. You need to use a Minecraft version patched with “McPatcher” or with “Optifine”.
- 2. Then, move this zip file (no need to unzip it) into your Minecraft resourcepacks folder.
To reach that folder you have two ways:
- A. On “Windows Start”/ “Run (or search)” put this:
- B. On Minecraft, go to “Options”/ “Resource Packs” / “Open Resource Packs folder”.
- 3. On Minecraft, go to “Options” / “Resource Packs” and click over the pack’s icon to move it from the left column to the right.
Download Links for Firewolf HD Resource Pack:
|128x Resource Packs, HD Resource Packs, Minecraft 1.10.2 Resource Packs, Minecraft 1.7.10 Resource Packs, Minecraft 1.7.2 Resource Packs, Minecraft 1.8.9 Resource Packs, Minecraft 1.9.4 Resource Packs|