Finder Mod for Minecraft
Finder Mod for Minecraft adds search function to Minecraft. You can find anything with this mod, from mobs, blocks to drops, chest, dungeons, player, and more. Discover right now!
How to use:
- To open the GUI press ‘B’
- To set or delete a waypoint press ‘N’
- To show waypoints search ‘waypoints’
- You can type things like ‘chest’, ‘chicken’, ‘sheep’, ‘drops’, ‘iron’, or use block IDs if searching for a block its best to use ids, but everything else use names.
- Type, ‘chest’ to find all chest, its beater than using 54
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
- No more flashing numbers
- Colors changed: Blue = closest,green=next,yellow,orange
- HUD added to show how many you found!
|Minecraft 1.7.2 Mods|