Expert Difficulty Command Block 1.10.2
Expert Difficulty command block makes the game more and more difficult over time – but only in areas you spend a lot of time in. You can fight this with special books dropped by the more powerful creatures.
Command Block Showcase:
How to use:
Every 10 seconds, the difficulty level of the 80×80 block area you are standing in will increment by 1 point. Here is a list of the effects that take place over time.
- Normal mob activity
Tier 1 (10 minutes) (60 points)
- +10 health for Zombies, Skeletons, Spiders, and Creepers
Tier 2 (11 minutes) (126 points)
- Zombies can call reinforcements more often
- Skeletons wear chain top + legs
- Spiders have speed
Tier 3 (12 minutes) (198 points)
- Endermen spawn 3 weak Endermites upon approaching.
- Endermen spawn 5 Endermites once every 10 seconds if the player is nearby. These particular Endermites can get health boosts on Tier 10.
- Creepers give slowness 1 for 2 seconds when the player is within 4 blocks of the creeper,
Tier 4 (14 minutes) (282 points)
- Zombies spawn with stone weapons and chainmail boots.
- Spiders web you with cobweb every 10 seconds.
- Slimes have thorns.
- Special mobs with a book called “Wings and Traitors” can spawn.
Tier 5 (16 minutes) (378 points)
- Skeletons have Punch and Power bows.
- Zombies, creepers, and spiders have Depth Strider.
- Witches have Knockback resistance, speed, and +12 health.
- Zombies can break doors.
Tier 6 (19 minutes) (492 points)
- Endermen and endermites cause blindness to the player.
- Creeper fuse 30% shorter.
- Skeletons shoot weakness arrows. Strays shoot slowness 3 arrows.
Tier 7 (22 minutes) (624 points)
- Creeper explosions are larger
- Spiders are now Cave Spiders
- Witches heal nearby spiders, skeletons, zombies, and creepers.
Tier 8 (25 minutes) (774 points)
- Zombies are smarter! They use the surroundings to stop themselves from burning in the daylight!
- Pig Zombies have strength.
- Ghast fireballs give nausea.
- Magma Cubes spawn fire blocks.
- Blazes have thorns and resistance
- Wither Skeletons have full iron armor and a shield.
- Special mob with a book called “Never Trust Nature” can spawn.
Tier 9 (35 minutes) (984 points)
- Spiders, Skeletons, Zombies, and Skeletons have +20 health.
- Spiders, skeletons, and zombies have diamond boots with depth strider 3.
- Toxic Lightning spawns around the player.
Tier 10 (45 minutes) (1254 points)
- Skeletons have Projectile Protection Armor
- Zombie have 100% knockback resistance, spawn with iron weapons, and a speed boost
- Creepers fuse cut by half, creepers can be charged.
- Cave Spiders are even faster.
- Enderman have an additional +20 health points.
- Witch are immune to arrows.
- Endermites have more health.
- Slimes can be larger.
- Silverfish give mining fatigue.
- A mysterious energy surrounds the player.
Commands you can use:
To see the local difficulty of the area without using the magic books, type this.
/scoreboard objectives setdisplay sidebar regDisplay
To add difficulty to your current area, type this.
/scoreboard players add @e[name=RD,c=1] regD 100
To reset the difficulty all together, type this.
/scoreboard players set @e[name=RD] regD 0
Disclaimer! Do not install this machine more than once! If you need to do this, remove the machine then type
Expert Difficulty Command
For Minecraft 1.10.2
Also on sapsecurity.info