Exp Chest Mod for Minecraft
Exp Chest Mod for Minecraft offers us the possibility of keeping all the experience that we have collected in two types of chests. On the one hand, we have the “Exp Chest” that allows us to transfer our experience to the chest, and vice versa. On the other hand we have in “Ender Exp Chest” that allows us to accumulate the experience inside and remove it from any other “Ender Exp Chest”. I.e., like a chest of Ender, but storing experience.
A simple experience chest. Best used if you are a high level and don’t want to take a chance at losing your exp when you go adventuring. Also good if you just want so save up your exp without having the risk of one of those pesky creepers kill you while you are just getting a few resources.
To use the hood simply we have to right click on it. At this time will interface via the “Store” buttons and “Withdraw” can manage the transfer and removal of our experience, respectively.
Now with an Ender Exp Chest that stores experience statically. This means you can access your stored experience in any ender chest from anywhere.
Ender Exp Chest
Ender Exp Chest
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
- Fixed language updater bugs (also added option to no update languages in config file)
- Fixed bug that allowed you to do infinite enchantments
- Rewrote client networking
Exp Chest Mod Download Links:
Also on sapsecurity.info