Epic Siege Returns Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10
Epic Siege Returns Mod Description:
Epic Siege Returns Mod will make all mobs extremely difficult and dangerous with an unending lust for death and destruction using any and all means of attack to reach players. One might even say it’s just down right unfair.
Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
- Customisable awareness radius for most mobs (does not includes Ghasts & Endermen)
- Creepers can breach through walls
- Blazes spawn in overworld
- Ghasts spawn in overworld
- Ghast fire speed options
- Wither Skeletons spawn in overworld
- Creepers can spawn pre-powered
- Creeper explosions are napalm/fire
- Disable beds (still sets spawn but won’t change time)
- Skeletons snipers
- Endermen can teleport the player they are attacking
- Endermen can act more like Slendermen having side effects on players
- Zombies can infect the players when they die so that a zombie rises from their grave
- Apocalypse mode for Zombies and Slendermen only and no other mobs or animal
- Mobs attack villagers using the same abilities used against you! (Can wipe out villages)
- Chaos mode for a mob free-for-all deathmatch (Mass destruction)
- Fortresses containing large amounts of spawners and loot to find
- Creepers riding other mobs
- End is a frozen asteroid field with Dragon Forts!
- Nether is a hellish version of the overworld
- Attackers can divide themselves up between targets
- Zombies can will dig and pillar up to you!
- Mobs will attempt to evade player’s attacks
- Spiders can web their victims to the ground
- Mobs can swim underwater (no more underwater bases)
- More persistent AI
- Complete customization of all of the above features
Epic Siege Returns Mod Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge 1.11.2 API
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the Mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
|Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods, Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods, Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods|