Ender Tanks Mod 1.12/1.10.2/1.7.10
Even if the name of Ender Tanks Mod might suggest that you get tanks in Minecraft, that’s not the case. What the Ender Tanks does is that it provides you with a great way to add dimensional liquid tanks in Minecraft. It really helps you take the experience to new heights and the value does pay off this way!
This is a very good dimensional storage. Not only is this type of tool a pleasure to use, but it also provides you with all the help you need if you want to expand storage and make it private.
Plus, you also get to access the storage tank content from any other storage tank that has this same color. It’s a really neat trick, you can create a system of such tanks and you will be able to use it without any issues as you create your own set of tools to get the job done in a fun and rewarding manner.
You can also increase the pump speed if you want. That on its own can be delightful and fun, all you have to do is to check it out and the experience will be very interesting right from the start. The attention to detail delivered here is very good, as the Ender Tanks Mod does help you with the overall storage issues that you might have at times. It’s a very easy to use mod and it does provide you with a great way to access the features you need without a problem.
If you are a fan of great storage features, you will find the mod to be easy to use and rewarding. You will also appreciate the fact that this mod is allowing you to access 4096 shared networks and a similar number of private networks for each player.
It really helps you boost the gameplay and that on its own can be quite rewarding right from the start. The experience is second to none all the time and you will be very impressed with the quality and features delivered here.
A thing to note about this Ender Tanks Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 is that the buckets can also link to tanks. As a result, you can also store liquid here if you want. You just have to use Shift and Right Click at the same time with a single bucket in order to link them. This does help bring in front more quality and value, with outstanding results that make the experience second to none.
If you want a good storage mod for liquids, It will be right up your alley. It’s worth a download if you need this type of functionality!
Usage and Recipes:
- EnderTanks will share storage with all other EnderTanks on the same network with the same color code.
- Clicking on a color band with a dye will change the tanks color code, and clicking on the tank with a diamond will move it to your personal network.
- When a tank is broken the color code is remembered, but not the network. Instead if the tank was on a private network the diamond used is dropped. A broken tank does not lose the liquid inside, even if it was the only one on the map.
- Liquids can be pumped in/out by connecting a pipe to the top/bottom. Buckets can also be used for manual filling/emptying.
- They also respond to redstone, while powered they will syphon from a tank above and/or empty into a tank bellow.
- To retrieve network and storage information just Right click on the tank.
- Any color of wool can be use in the recipe and will yield an EnderTank with all three color bands preset to the color of the wool used.
- You can also combined any EnderTank with a wool block to receive one will all the bands set to the wool color.
- EnderBuckets are the portable counterpart to EnderTanks, they have access to the same liquids as the EnderTank(s) in which they share a network and color code.
- Sneak + right clicking on an EnderTank will set the bucket to the tanks color and network
- Liquids can be picked up by right clicking and placed with Sneak + right clicking
- In creative mode:
The EnderBucket will act as an infinite source allowing you to place the liquid without decreasing the amount inside. (must have at least a buckets worth of liquid inside)
It will also act as an endless void, allowing you to pickup a liquid without increasing the the amount inside. (must have at least a buckets worth of space inside)
- Right click to display network and storage information.
- Any color of wool can be use in the recipe and will yield an EnderBucket with all three color bands preset to the color of the wool used.
- You can also combined any EnderBucket with a wool block to receive one will all the bands set to the wool color.
- Crafting is limited to only 16 color codes (all three colors the same)
You need to make an EnderTank and Sneak + right click to access all 4096 codes and private networks.
Expand the storage capacity of a tank.
- EnderPearls add 8 more buckets, while EyesOfEnder add 16 more.
- This allow you to expand a tank from 32 buckets to 256. (14 Eyes, or 28 Pearls, or any combo of the two)
- This is a permanent increase for the tankid (network+colorcode), so if applied to a red/red/red tank on the global network, all red/red/red tanks on the global network get the upgrade.
- Changing the network or color code will change the capacity to what ever the new tankid has.
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge 1.12
- Download and install ShetiPhianCore
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
- Cleaned up the jar.
- Minecraft 1.7.2 Support
- New, mod wide, version number system. Should eliminate confusion with Minecraft version numbers.
- Removed Thaumcraft Support (Only until it has an updated API)
Download Links for Ender Tanks Mod 1.12/1.10.2/1.7.10:
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11
For Minecraft 1.12
|Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods, Minecraft 1.11 Mods, Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods, Minecraft 1.12 Mods, Minecraft 1.5.2 Mods, Minecraft 1.6.2 Mods, Minecraft 1.6.4 Mods, Minecraft 1.7.2 Mods, Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods, Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods|