Diversity 2 Map for Minecraft
Diversity 2 Map for Minecraft is similar to the CTM style which provides Minecrafters different game modes for each different color of wool. Diversity 2 is a new form of map. However, in the Diversity series, the monument blocks are obtained from completing different genre-specific levels. Diversity 2 also proudly features custom skins from over 650 members of the Minecraft community!
- Don’t type commands.
- Diversity 2 is a very complex map that works only if the map is unaltered from the command blocks placed.
- Do not change your gamemode, unless absolutely necessary.
- Minecraft 1.8
- 64-bit Java
- Minimum 10 chunks Render Distance
- Vanilla Server (Multiplayer)
- Adjust server.properties
- Default Texture/Resource Pack
- Brightness: Full/Bright
- Clouds: Off
- 1-3 players
- Render Distance: 11-16 Chunks
- 4GB RAM or higher allocated to Minecraft
Diversity 2 Genres:
- Boss Battle
For Multiplayer, you MUST have command blocks enabled. In your server.properties file, make sure you have this:
You keep the game to 2 players, but 3 could work. This map is NOT compatible with Bukkit.
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/saves folder
- Download the map from the link provided below and extract file
- Drag the downloaded file into the “saves” folder
- Close tabs, run Minecraft and be ready to enjoy new map
Map Download Links:
|CTM Maps, Minecraft 1.8 Maps, Minecraft 1.8.8 Maps, Minecraft 1.8.9 Maps|