Creeper Queen Revived Mod for Minecraft
Creeper Queen Revived Mod for Minecraft adds Creeper Queen into Minecraft world for you to defeat. She will spawn creepers and is considered as one of the first boss mods in Minecraft. You will need strategy and planning to defeat her.
- Health: 1,000
- AI: Will spawn Soldier Creepers around the player and rarely spawn Infantry or Pyro creepers. If the player approaches her, she will back up and spawn creepers at a faster rate. She will attack the player and villages alike.
- Drops: 1 Creeper Gem, 1 – 2 Diamonds, 40 – 64 TNT
- Spawning: You find rarely in dark areas or you can spawn her with a Creeper Flag
- Strategy: The Creeper Queen can easily be taken out with a Bow, but you will need a lot of arrows. She is also immune to fire. My recommendation is to keep away he minions with a bow and run at her every so often to hit her with a sword.
Creeper Soldier: The exact same as a normal creeper, except it attacks villagers and players.
Pyro Creeper: These creepers leave a trail of fire and try to melee the player/villager by setting them on fire. Drops 1-2 Flint.
Infantry Creeper: These creepers behave like zombies by trying to break down doors in villages and player homes. Drops 1-2 Sticks.
Scout Creeper: These creepers melee the player like a zombie and can sense villagers/players from up to 40 blocks away.
- Creeper Emblem: An item used in the Creeper Flag recipe.
- Creeper Flag: Summons the Creeper Queen.
- Creeper Gem: May be crafted with any helmet or book to add Blast Protection V.
- Army Spawner: Spawns creepers the same way the Creeper Queen does.
How to install Creeper Queen Revived Mod for Minecraft:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge installer
- Download Creeper Queen Revived Mod
- Put downloaded zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it. If you don’t have a mods folder, create one
- Attempted to fix Pyro from turning random blocks into fire.
- Fixed Creeper Queen drops.