Clearing Block Mod for Minecraft
Clearing Block Mod for Minecraft allows you to craft a block that cleans space around it and a block placed in water which can change the water into dirt so you can build something there where two seconds ago was water.
What does it do?
With this mod you can craft two special new blocks:
- The Clearing Block – This block can be used to (surprise!) clear the space around it.
- The Replacing Clearing Block – That one placed in water changes the water into dirt so you can build something there where two seconds ago was water.
Examples of use:
- Example 1: You are in the jungle and want to build something, but dont have the mood to flat the terrain. Then you use the clearing block.
- Example 2: You want to build your house by the ocean but there is no place. But you can craft the water Replacing block that can make space for you, without digging for ever and placing lots of dirt blocks.
- Example 3: You are under the ground and quickly want to build a shelter. No problem, because you have your clearing block that can make it for you in a sec.
Visit the original mod thread here for all mod info.
Water Replacing Block
The crafting is very easy. For the clearing block you only need three tools made of the same material (wood, stone, iron, diamond). In a crafting table you put a pickaxe in the top middle, a axe in the middle left, and a shovel in the middle right like so:
The weakest is made out of wooden tools and clears a area of 8 by 8 by 7
The next is the Stone Clearing Block and it cleans a cube of 16 by 16 by 12
Then comes the Iron one. That one clean a block 24 by 24 by 16
The best one (and very expensive) is the diamond clearing Block. That one clears a massive area of 40 by 40 by 30!
To craft a Water Replacing Block you need one normal clearing block (wood, stone, iron, diamond), a bucket and some dirt blocks. You have to put them in a crafting table like so:
In the middle the clearing block and at the bottom a bucket. Around that dirt and you get a water clearing block. Thats it!
How to use it?
- Simple as nothing.
- You just place the block and click it with the right mouse button!
- After that it destroys itself or changes into dirt.
- You can destroy it if you don’t want to use it, it wont vanish.
Clearing Block Mod Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
|Minecraft 1.6.4 Mods, Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods|