CJB Mods for Minecraft
CJB Mods for Minecraft adds tons of interesting things into your Minecraft to make the game less boring. If you are finding something new, it is advised for you to try this mod.
CJB Mods information:
- You can open CJB Mods Menu by pressing the default key Y.
- This mod allow you too see through any block which you have set to invisible. Mods works both for SSP and SMP
- Press X to enable XRay vision.
- Press Z for Cave vision
- Press N for nightvision
- This mod will add a clock, day counter, arrow count, light level and many more on your screen .
- The mod start working as soon as you have it installed. You can Enable/Disable any info you want. see screens below.
- This mod is for SSP only. It allows you to save your current/manual location and teleport you back to it later. You can add unlimited amount of locations.
- This mod adds an minimap in the upper right of your screen. The minimap has 4 different zoom levels, it can show mobs, items, players and has an waypoint indicator. You can also switch the minimap between 2 behaviors (static and rotate), move minimap to the left or right of your screen and it fully works with SMP.
- This mod will add cheats into the game which can be easily turned on and off in-game.
- This mod allows you to spawn items anywhere any time, press the default key J to open the Item Spawner Menu.
- This mod allows you to choose which mobs/creatures should or shouldn't spawn. So if you are afraid of spiders or creepers, you can now simply prevent them from spawning.
- This mod creates a ping sound when your name is said in the chat. you can also add other words when the sound should be made. Also it’s possible to add a block word, so it doesn’t make a ping sound even if a word is listed in the list to allow a ping.
- With this mod you can create measure points that show the distance between 2 points. By default the stick is the tool you can use to add/undo or clear all points.
- Add point: Right-Click
- Undo point: Default Shift + Right-Click
- Clear points: Default Ctrl + Right-Click
- QuickCraft changes the GUI of the WorkBench to make crafting much faster. I tried to make it look like the XBOX 360 version of minecraft crafting.
- Open a workbench and quickcraft gui will be opened.
- Shift-click an item to craft max stack.
How to install:
- Place the content of “Put in 32×32 Texture Pack” inside your 32×32 Texture Pack zip file. (only when you have higher resolution texturepacks installed)
- Place the content of “Put in Minecraft Folder” folder inside /.minecraft/ folder
- To disable a mod remove CJB_*MODNAME*.ZIP from /.minecraft/mods/
- Make Sure that /.minecraft/mods/CJB_MAIN.ZIP is always installed
- Only CJB_CHEATS.zip requires PlayerAPI
- Place the content of “Put in minecraft.jar” inside ../.minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar
- This is required if you have /.minecraft/mods/CJB_XRAY.zip installed.
- aig.class (Block) used by XRay
- avg.class (RenderBlocks) used by XRay
- Minecraft Forge
- Player API
- Compatible with Minecraft 1.4.6
- Removed Cheats Mod
- Removed X-Ray Mod
- Removed Items Mod
- Removed QuickCraft Mod
- Removed Teleport Mod
|Minecraft 1.4.7 Mods|