Bullseye Valley Map for Minecraft
Author: chatmans | November 18, 2016
Bullseye Valley Map for Minecraft is a pvp arena map with bow and no mod required. All you have to do is to kill all of the other player to win a round.
- Solo Arena Pvp with bow (1vs1vs1vs1…)
- 1 Life
- 2 to 10 Players.
- 3 Levels of difficulty
- 6 Classes
- Command block: true
- Teleporter under beacon
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/saves folder
- Download the map from the link provided below and extract file
- Drag the downloaded file into the “saves” folder
- Close tabs, run Minecraft and be ready to enjoy new map
Bullseye Valley Map Download Links:
Also on sapsecurity.info