Brickston Manor Map for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2
Brickston Manor Map for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2 brings you to explore an isolated government villas surrounded by water. This house is specifically made for a safety escape during sieges, or related situations.
The Manor is inaccesable without airboats, boats, or airballoons and cannot be traveled to by carts or average human because of the location. The supplies are scarce and relies on cargo boats to come by to stock up the energy source which powers the engines, and buildings, providing a comfortable environment to those that lives in the Manor. The clocktower takes the most resources to run. However, as seemingly inefficient the clocktower seems, it serves a important purpose to specifically tell the time which indicates the time of departure and arrival of resources.
- You should set Render Distance to 16.
- We suggest you use Shaders Mod for the best experience.
- Recommended Resource Pack: Dokucraft: Dwarven.
How to install:
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/saves folder
- Download the map from the link provided below and extract file
- Drag the downloaded file into the “saves” folder
- Close tabs, run Minecraft and be ready to enjoy new map
Brickston Manor Map for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.5.2 to 1.12.2