Breeding Viewer Mod for Minecraft
Breeding Viewer Mod for Minecraft is created for farmers who don’t want to click randomly on their Animals to see if they are ready for mating again. Now you can farm your animals accurately. With Breeding Viewer Mod you can add a colored pillar or the breeding item of your animal, if it is ready for breeding.
- Default key for the menu is: ‘F6’ (You can change it in:Options -> Controls -> Miscellaneous)
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the Breeding Viewer Mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
For minecraft 1.8
For minecraft 1.7.2
|Minecraft 1.7.2 Mods, Minecraft 1.8 Mods|