Biomes O’ Plenty Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2
Biomes O’ Plenty Mod Minecraft adds a flurry of new biomes that simply complements the game. These are possibly the biggest Minecraft mods that have been added to the game till date. Some of the already existing biomes are used to create the textures of the latest features. This essentially indicates that not all content is new, but the latest mod in the gaming scenario is certainly something never seen before.
The Biomes O’ Plenty Mod 1.12.2 feature bogs, bayous, brushlands, and many more new biomes for players to explore. The crag biomes and cherry forests are some of the most updated features that support a lot of custom designed content, but very little of Minecraft. The new areas introduced by this mod also have custom spawns too. This is the reason why you will notice many new monsters that you aren’t used to seeing in other gaming scenarios. Many games do not sport such monster feature and is a new inclusion to the game. The never-before-seen feature has already created a buzz among players of the popular game worldwide.
For the Minecraft upgrade, please check out the latest Biomes O’ Plenty Mod. The mushrooms have been readded; also bamboos have been readded. Bbrowner added smoldering grass and spectral moss. The new additions have surely provided uplift to the existing game. Players have been able to keep on the hype surrounding this game and the recent additions surely speak for it. The installation is easy and can be performed in few steps.
The mod also adds some new world types…
- Small Biomes: Basically the opposite of the Large Biomes world type.
- No Parasite: Doesn’t generate the Parasitic Heap biome, for those who don’t want it.
- Realistic: Only generates realistic biomes.
- Fantasy: Only generates fantasy biomes.
- Missing Biomes: Vanilla biomes + 5 biomes that were in previous versions of Minecraft, and 2 meant to represent the taiga and swamp from Beta 1.8: Rainforest, Savanna, Seasonal Forest, Shrubland, Tundra, Boreal Forest, and Lush Swamp
- Seasonal: Will be changed for the current real-life season (For the Eastern United States at least, as that’s where I live).
- Holiday: Will be changed for the current United States holiday season (Halloween, Christmas, etc.)
- Mud Tools: Same as normal tools, but with mud balls in place of ore. Sticks are still used.
- Mud Armor: Same as normal armor, but with mud balls in place of ore.
- Amethyst Tools: Same as normal tools, using amethyst for the ore, and iron ingots in place of sticks.
- Amethyst Armor: Same as normal armor, using amethyst for the ore.
- Wood: The custom logs and planks in this mod can be crafted into anything that vanilla logs/planks can, from doors, to stairs, to jukeboxes. They can also be used as fuel.
- Red Rock Cobble/Red Rock Bricks/Skystone Cobble/Skystone Brick/Mud Bricks: Red Rock Cobble/Bricks, Skystone Cobble/Bricks and Mud Bricks can be crafted into stairs and slabs like other materials.
- Mystery Music Disc: We don’t want to give the exact crafting recipe, but it involves the normal Biomes O’ Plenty music disc, and another material added by the mod.
3 ores (Replace diamonds with whatever ore), 2 sticks (Or iron ingots for Amethyst scythe)
1 Ancient Staff Topper, 1 Ancient Staff Pole, 1 Ancient Staff Handle
Ancient Staff Topper:
1 Nether Star, 1 Ruby, 1 Topaz, 4 End Stone
Ancient Staff Pole:
1 Peridot, 1 Apatite, 7 End Stone
Ancient Staff Handle:
1 Sapphire, 1 Tanzanite, 5 End Stone
5 Large Bone Segments, 4 Obsidian
5 Celestial Crystals, 4 Celestial Crystal Shards
4 Soulsand, 2 Blaze Powder, 2 Ghast Tears, 1 Wither Skull
1 Glass, 1 Ghast Tear, 1 Blaze Rod
Ghastly Soul Manipulator:
2 Soulsand, 2 Ghastly Souls, 2 Ghast Tears, 2 Blaze Powder, 1 Soul Manipulator
4 Celestial Lens, 4 Blaze Powder, 1 Ghastly Soul
4 Eyes of Ender, 4 Obsidian, 1 Amethyst Block
1 Apple, 1 Melon Slice, 1 Berry, 1 Bowl
1 Potato, 1 Wild Carrot, 1 Carrot, 1 Bowl
1 Toadstool, 1 Blue Milk Cap, 1 Portobello, 1 Bowl
1 Thorn, 1 Reed, 1 Feather
1 Poison, 1 Dart
Dull Flower Band:
Plain Flower Band:
4 Clover, 4 Daisies
Lush Flower Band:
4 Clover, 2 Daisies, 2 Violets
Exotic Flower Band:
2 Clover, 2 Daisies, 2 Violets, 2 Tulips
8 Moss, 1 Cobblestone
Mossy Stone Brick:
8 Moss, 1 Stone Brick
4 Mud Balls
Mud Bricks (Block):
4 Mud Bricks
Red Rock Bricks:
4 Red Rocks
4 Piles of Ashes
4 Celestial Crystal Shards
1 Poison Ivy
Light Gray Dye:
1 Pile of Ashes
Light Blue Dye:
1 Blue Milk Cap
9 Piles of Ashes
1 Mud Ball
1 Red Rock Cobblestone
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.12.2
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
For Minecraft 1.5.1
For Minecraft 1.4.7
For Minecraft 1.4.5
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.8.8
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12/1.12.1
For Minecraft 1.12.2
What you're looking for:
- biomes o plenty
- biomes o planty