BASE Mod 1.10.2 (B.A.S.E) – Tool and Library in One Mod
BASE Mod 1.10.2 (B.A.S.E) is both a tool and a library in one mod developed by “The Acronym Coders” to let you have one base mod in your pack taking care of all your stereotypical Minecraft resources.
Tired of having 7 types of copper ingots or 3 types of brass gears? BASE Mod solves these problems by bringing to you one customization package taking care of everything from ingots to plates. You can even create your own new materials.
How it works:
The mod generates all the resources you need on launch. By using 1 template texture for each resource then applying a color layer we reduce the load time and the size of the mod. This also makes it much easier for the users and resource pack makers to perform texture changes. Below you can see the template textures.
This is the template textures after a coat of blue color have been applied.
You also have the ability to create your very own materials using MineTweaker. Currently this mod supports the ability to auto generate new materials like:
- Storage Blocks
BASE Mod Wiki page:
BASE Mod 1.10.2 Installation:
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of Mystery Doors (Door 2 Anywhere) Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
BASE Mod 1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
Author: EwyBoy, jaredlll08, lanse505
|Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods, Minecraft API, Minecraft Core, Minecraft Library|