AnimationAPI for Minecraft
AnimationAPI for Minecraft. If you are tired of spending hours looking for a better way to animate the entities, AnimationAPI is the perfect choice for you. This mod is a mini-library that allows Minecrafters to to (more) easily animate their entities.
Can’t believe unless you see it? Check out these photos and a video by ThnxCya of some animated creatures.
Although the AnimationAPI is supposed to be easier for modders to use, it still is quite complicated, so a tutorial has been made to guide you modders along the way
How to install AnimationAPI:
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
- Download the src files
- Extract the src zip
- Move the folder called ‘mods’ inside MCP’s src/minecraft/ directory
- Animate your entities!
- Updated to Minecraft 1.7.2
- Added ModelJoint class
- Added ModelObjRenderer class
What you're looking for:
- animation API
|Minecraft 1.5.2 Mods, Minecraft 1.6.2 Mods, Minecraft 1.6.4 Mods, Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods, Minecraft 1.7.2 Mods|