All the Blocks Mod 1.11.2
If you used to famous mods such as All The Mods Lite, All The Sky, All the Mods 2, All The Mods Expert, you will know that all of them are launched by one author – Whatthedrunk, a famous member of Mod Developer Minecraft community. All The Blocks Mod is one of the mods in his series. However, Whatthedrunk only creates ideas and sponsors for it, the person programming the mod is Corwin J. Basically, All the Blocks Mod adds custom decorative blocks to add an interesting new look to your base.
In the beginning, Minecraft was designed mainly for children and teenager, so all the blocks in the game have simple crafting, simple shape, simple color, and no artistry. The producer cannot imagine that their game will become famous and be preferred by all ages as today. Therefore, now, with many people, simple blocks cannot meet their demand. This is why players in Minecraft often have to face the lack of some natural resources, blocks or decorations to build a dream structure. And the All The Blocks Mod is created to solve this problem for you.
With this mod, you will have a variety of blocks with different materials and shapes to use anything you want. There will be some basic cinder blocks, the new colorful texture block, the dark simple block, the decorated block like path blocks or titles. Construction is now a simple task!
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.11.2
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
For Minecraft 1.11.2
|Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods|