Xaero’s Minimap Mod 1.12.1/1.11.2/1.8
Anyone who has played Minecraft and gotten into it enough that they start using mods knows it is a difficult job to create a clean map. If you’ve been struggling with creating your own map in a brand new world, your struggles are over. With Xaero’s Minimap Mod, all the stress you’ve faced in the past has been immensely lessened.
It has a very clean interface and blends well with the overall Minecraft aesthetic. You can set waypoints manually and even deathpoints will be created automatically if you die. Overall it’s very customizable to suit your needs.
Waypoints can be created by pressing B and you can even teleport to them if you want. You can also choose whether you want to see those in game or have them hidden. They’ll still remain in your list regardless, which can be access by pressing U.
It is extremely easy to get lost in a map you’ve just created, which can leave you to wander around in hopes of seeing something recognizable. However, if you start using Xaero’s Minimap Mod Minecraft, you’ll be provided with a miniature map so you can see exactly where you are and what’s around your avatar. It is a great mod to use on its own, since you may have other mods you like to use which provide better features than other minimap mods.
- Aesthetic feel and look of vanilla Minecraft.
- Runs smoother than most minimap mods.
- 2 mod editions: full and fair-play. Full version does not have any limits. Fair-play version does not display any entities or cave maps which is more suitable for public PVP servers.
- 2 colour modes: Vanilla, which uses the colours of vanilla Minecraft maps and Accurate, which uses the colours of block textures.
- Terrain texture customization.
- Compatible with Xaero’s World Map and can use the chunks loaded by the world map instead of it’s own.
- Option to limit your Minimap usage by binding it to an item that you’ll need to have in your hotbar in order for the minimap show up. For example, add minimapItemId:minecraft:compass anywhere in the config file to bind it to compass.
- Multiple languages.
- Ability to lock north.
- Works both above and under ground.
- Togglable chunk grid.
- Togglable slime chunks mode.
- Cave maps.
- Waypoints. Infinite amount. Can be teleported to (permission needed). Press B to create a new waypoint. Press U to list all the waypoints.
- In-game waypoints. Waypoints will also be visible in-game. Can be disabled.
- Deathpoints. An automatic waypoint is created on each death.
- Displays mobs on the map as yellow dots. Customizable in the settings. Hostile and friendly mobs can be coloured differently.
- Displays players on the map as white dots or player heads. Customizable in the settings.
- Displays items on the map as red dots. Customizable in the settings.
- Displays all the other entities such as arrows and item frames as purple dots (Different types of entities can be disabled in mod settings). Customizable in the settings.
- Zoom in and out keybinds (I and O).
- Coordinates under the minimap.
- Current biome under the minimap.
- Configurable settings. From minimap size to entity amount. Press Y ingame to open.
- Edit mode which lets you move the minimap whereever you desire.
- Compatible with the Better PVP Plugin for Bukkit servers.
Out of the thousands of options for Minimap Mods, Xaero’s Minimap Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.8/1.7.10 offers the best benefits for players. It is a very clear-cut minimap unlike many maps which are pretty cluttered and unclear to read. The interface of the Mod is simple to use but allows you to customize the Mod to your preferences, whether you want to move the map around or set waypoints. It’s a great mod for both beginners and those who have played for a long time, there’s something great about it for every player out there! It’s what everyone wishes was automatically included in Minecraft when the game was created; so what are you waiting for?
Possibly the best part of this minimap is that it recognizes when you’re underground. This is greatly helpful if you’re trekking through caves and abandoned mines and need a quick reference of where you are. Combine that with waypoints and you’ll never get lost again.
The custom settings are what makes this map truly personal. You can adjust the size exactly to your liking. Set the display HUD to show players, items, and mobs. And even move it around wherever it works best for you. Choose wherever you want it to be or choose from one of four presets.
How to install:
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge 1.12.1
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
For minecraft 1.7.10
For minecraft 1.8
For minecraft 1.8.8
For minecraft 1.8.9
For minecraft 1.9
For minecraft 1.9.4
For minecraft 1.10.2
For minecraft 1.11.2 and 1.11
For Minecraft 1.12.1/1.12
|Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods, Minecraft 1.11 Mods, Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods, Minecraft 1.12 Mods, Minecraft 1.12.1 Mods, Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods, Minecraft 1.8 Mods, Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods, Minecraft 1.9 Mods, Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods, Minimap Mods|