Wearable Backpacks Mod 1.12/1.11.2/1.10.2 (fantastic backpack)
Wearable Backpacks Mod is a fantastic backpack and satchel collection. It is a remarkable creation which converts the traditional backpacks into more innovative one. The backpacks’ function now is not as a mere storage, it is equipped with countless unique features inherited from the mod of the same theme, which makes the gaming experience more convenient and fun.
Storage is one of the amazing improvement of the Wearable Backpacks Mod. While other mods store the contents of a backpack on the item itself, Wearable Backpacks does not. Its contents are actually kept with the player itself, which ultimately prevents the mod from being overused. With the default settings, backpacks will function as armor, taking up the chest armor equipment slot, protecting from as well as taking damage just like leather armor. This means that the player will be obliged to choose between choose between more protection or more storage, so the game becomes more dynamic and challenging. In case you are killed during the game, your backpack will gently place itself down near your point of failure, and you can go there to retrieve all your items.
Additionally, the mod has a feature that allows the players to share backpacks with their friends. When your back is facing towards other players, they can open your backpack and borrow an item which they need. You can also make a unique style by dyeing your backpack with any color you like!
- 7x Leather
- 1x Gold Ingot
- 1x Wool
- Think of Wearable Backpacks backpacks as portable, wearable chests. After you’ve crafted one, simply place it on the ground and fill it with whatever you’d like to take with you. Next, sneak and break the backpack to equip it. You’ll notice that equipping is faster than breaking.
- Now that the backpack is where it belongs (your back), you can unequip it again by sneaking and right-clicking the ground with an empty hand (specifically, the top of a solid block).
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12
|Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods, Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods, Minecraft 1.12 Mods|