Voice Chat Mod for Minecraft
Voice Chat Mod for Minecraft is a mod for one goal, to get rid of typing to talk. Imagine you and group mining, when suddenly a creeper sneaks up on one of your members, if not for Voice Chat Mod you couldn’t warn him as fast, he would probably die.
Voice Chat Mod allows you speak with other players in Minecraft, if the other player are far away you won’t hear the them, nor can you speak to the them.
Voice Chat Mod has a bundle of features ranging from the client to server, like:
- 3D Voice Chat utilizes Minecraft’s Sound System to create 3D audio, in lamens terms this means audio is directional.
- GUI Customizability, avoids annoying UI incompatibility with other mods.
- Voice Plates, indicates when someone is speaking.
- Options, configure your voice to be exactly how YOU want it.
- Low Latency Voice Chat, this means you send your as you speak, so if you have a good connection your voice will be almost instant!
- Server Commands, use these commands to handle annoying players.
- Server Configuration, set distance of chat, and stuff.
- A lot more.
- To speak, hold the V(depending on your keybindings)button, you can change the Speak Mode in the Options Menu, which can be opened by pressing PERIOD(also depends on your keybindings)
- When you are speaking, a icon on the right/left side should show up.
- Everyone near you will hear you.
Go to the forum post.
Voice Chat Mod Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the Mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
For minecraft 1.7.2
For minecraft 1.7.10
For minecraft 1.8
|Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods, Minecraft 1.7.2 Mods, Minecraft 1.8 Mods|