Upgradable Miners Mod for Minecraft
Upgradable Miners Mod for Minecraft makes your mining easier with low tech automation tools for common tasks. The tools will be upgradable as the player progresses.
This is currently the only item that the mod adds. To start out you will need to make a wooden miner:
When placed this you can click on the miner to open the mining interface. To start the miner you will need to put the following items into it:
- Fuel – Coal, wood, anything that can be used to fuel a furnace
- Cobblestone – Blocks that are mined are replaced with cobble, you need to supply it constantly or it will stop.
- A pickaxe – The miner will use the pick to mine blocks, it will take durability but you can also enchant it.
- A Shovel – Like the pick, the miner will use the shovel to mine blocks like dirt and sand.
The tools can only be up to the same level as the miner, so you can only put wooden tools in a wooden miner, and you can put wooden, stone and iron tools in a iron miner. Once running the miner will attempt to keep the cobblestone and fuel filled with the items that it mines. If the internal inventory is full the miner will eject items into the world. It will also automatically put items into any inventory (like a chest) on top of the miner.
By default the miner will only mine directly underneath it but the range can be upgraded by a single block with each additional upgrade that is put into it. You can put as many upgrades as you wish into the miner but the upgrades need to be of the same type of the miner. To get the upgrades back just break the miner.
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
|Minecraft 1.7.2 Mods|