Trapped In Innsmouth Map for Minecraft
Trapped In Innsmouth Map for Minecraft uses custom textures and sounds, as well as new 1.7 mechanics for Command Blocks! It is a short Minecraft puzzle map that is inspired by the stories of H.P. Lovecraft (see in-game book for backstory).
Since this is my very first map, any and all constructive feedback is appreciated. You may need to poke around a bit to progress. Not everything is as it seems. Expect around 15 minutes of gameplay.
- Play in Minecraft 1.7 or recent snapshots
- Use the included Resource Pack
- Read the README file
- Play in Adventure Mode (do NOT break torches / levers / buttons)
- Play on Easy difficulty (Peaceful will prevent you from finishing the map)
- Do not break buttons, levers, etc.
- Smooth Lighting is recommended
Resource Pack: Includes download file
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/saves folder
- Download the map from the link provided below and extract file
- Drag the downloaded file into the “saves” folder
- Close tabs, run Minecraft and be ready to enjoy new map
Trapped In Innsmouth Map Download Links:
|Horror Maps, Minecraft 1.7.2 Maps, Puzzle Maps|