Thief Craft Puzzle Map for Minecraft
Thief Craft Puzzle Map for Minecraft. If you want to try your master-thief skills, Thief Craft Puzzle Map is a good choice for you. In this map, you break into the minecraft museum either alone or with up to three of your handymen and try to collect as many gold ores as possible that are hidden in the museum.
Thief Craft Puzzle Map Screenshots:
- You are allowed to place items only on chiseled quartz blocks.
- You are allowed to place blocks only on pillar quartz blocks.
- You must not break any blocks except for blocks of wool.
- You are allowed to break items that are made of wool (paintings, beds).
- Any item that you placed may be removed again.
- Other items must not be removed.
- You have to place all your gathered items into minecart-chests at once after each room. Use the button next to it, to send it away after you have placed everything in it.
- You are allowed to keep this book of rules (don’t place it in the carts).
- Play on peaceful.
- Try to sleep in the beds provided to reset your spawnpoint.
Thief Craft Puzzle Map Installation:
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/saves folder
- Download the map from the link provided below and extract file
- Drag the downloaded file into the “saves” folder
- Close tabs, run Minecraft and be ready to enjoy new map
|Minecraft 1.7.10 Maps, Minecraft 1.7.2 Maps, Minecraft 1.8 Maps, Minecraft 1.8.3 Maps, Minecraft 1.8.4 Maps, Minecraft 1.8.7 Maps, Puzzle Maps|