RPGCraft Map for Minecraft
RPGCraft Map for Minecraft is a map where its an RPG in Minecraft. You can buy and sell items with villagers in the towns, train skills in the towns (only 1 of the towns you can train skills) explore new land and survive in the wilderness with only the items you have!
When you first open the map, you are prompted with instructions on the map, please read or you would not know what to do. After you have read all the signs, select a class. Only 4 classes are avaliable, and 2 will come out in future updates. You will teleport in the main town where you can explore!
Birds eye view of the market in the town
Outside of your house (yes you have your own custom house)
Inside of your house
Another angle of your house
- There are currently 3 towns, the Main Town, Craftbay and the Floating Castle
- You have a custom house, which means you can build or destroy anything in your house
- The only 3 skills are Fighting, Fishing and Mining. More will come out soon
- The 4 classes are Warrior, Archer, Miner and Fisher.
- The only training spot is in Craftbay and the Tree Farm. One may be built in a future city.
- Dying in this map may cause some bugs.
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/saves folder
- Download the map from the link provided below and extract file
- Drag the downloaded file into the “saves” folder
- Close tabs, run Minecraft and be ready to enjoy new map
RPGCraft Map Download Links:
|Adventure Maps, Minecraft 1.6.4 Maps, Minecraft 1.7.2 Maps|