Parkour Mod for Minecraft
Parkour Mod for Minecraft adds Assassin’s Creed like parkour mechanics into your Minecraft Minecraft. Install the mod now to discover what interesting things are waiting for you!
- Allows you to run up a wall to 3.5 blocks high.
- To perform Wall Run just sprint in the blocks (that have collision).
- Allows you to grab ledges, hang, and move on them. You can also hang under blocks if they have free space on one of their sides, and above them. Experiment with this function)
- To perform Grab hold Sneak Key (Shift by default), while beeing next to the ledge or under the block (directly under).
- Makes you climb the ledges you are hanging on.
- To climb up hold Climb Up Key (LAlt by default).
- Allows you to drop safely of ledges up to 6 blocks high, and lower yourself on the ledges you are hanging on.
- To drop of the ledge stand still before it and hold Climb Down Key (X by default). You can hold Sneak Key lust after dropping down to grab the ledge. To lower yourself on the ledge hold Climb Down Key.
- Allows you to land safely even from 8 blocks high. (Decreases fall distance by 5 blocks, so from 9 blocks high fall you will get only 1 dammage and so on…)
- To perform roll simply sprint while hitting the ground. (Roll happens when falling from 4+ blocks high)
- Roll “animation” doesnt work in multiplayer.
Parkour Mod Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the Parkour Mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Parkour Mod Download Links:
For minecraft 1.8
|Minecraft 1.8 Mods|