Obsidian Islands PvP Map 1.12.1/1.12
ZcTw spends one year for creation of arena map called Obsidian Islands PvP Map for 1.12.1/1.12. With the inspiration of Cluster Chunk and game modes such as Race For Wool, the concept of this map is to simple (to break the enemy team’s Obsidian block). However, the gameplay and team progression should make the experience fun and make every match outcome different from the next. When the game starts, a villager custom villager will spawn on each team’s spawn island and 5 of the eight surrounding islands. The villagers are there to progress through a survival Minecraft experience and then later used to attempt to gain the upper hand on the opposing team. The arrow on the spawn island points to the direction of the enemy team’s island. Players must cross the void to break the obsidian block. Players can kill and loot their enemies to aid their team’s progression, or they may knock each other into the void to increase their advantage to the other team.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- Do not cheat.
- You should set Render Distance to 8 or upper.
- This map requires at least two players.
Map Installation Guide:
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/saves folder
- Download the map from the link provided below and extract file
- Drag the downloaded file into the “saves” folder
- Close tabs, run Minecraft and be ready to enjoy new map
Obsidian Islands PvP Map Download Link:
For Minecraft 1.12.1/1.11.2
|Arena Maps, Minecraft 1.12 Maps, Minecraft 1.12.1 Maps, PvP Maps|