More Pistons Mod 1.7.10 by Jiraiyah for Minecraft
What is More Pistons Mod?
Very useful More Pistons Mod. This is the continuation of one of the favorite mods from old times and developed by Jiraiyah, More Pistons.
- The mod now don’t need the gollum lib, honestly, only needed a new constructor for blocks and made the creative tab within the mod and there is no more dependencies for another mod being added to the folder !
- In game configuration change, yah i added the support for new forge’s ability to change the configs from inside the game’s main menu mod section.
- Restructured the whole mod’s packages and the places the class files where, more following the pahimar’s structure because that is a good one, removed Recipes, Blocks and Entity registration from the main mod class to their separate classes each. This gave me more flexibility on configuring the mod blocks by config file.
- Added few missing recipes for the pistons
- Added complete config ability, now you have ability to disable one or each piston or the whole category of pistons from the config file
More Pistons Mod Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
For 1.7.2 with forge-1.7.2-10.12.2.1147
Gollum Core Lib – 1.7.2 – 2.0.0 is require
|Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods, Minecraft 1.7.2 Mods, More Pistons Mod|