Modular Powersuits Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 (Set of Mechanics)
Always wanted to be an inventory in Minecraft but didn’t manage to fully achieve your goals? The Modular Powersuits Mod does an amazing job when it comes to delivering a very interesting, fun and action packed set of mechanics that add up to deliver a stunning armor. The armor is basically a suit filled with features and gadgets that can be found on heroes like Samus Aran, MegaMan and Iron Man among many others. It’s all about offering you an extraordinary experience here and you can rest assured that wearing such a suit will definitely make you stand out.
The reason why you should get the Modular Powersuits Mod Minecraft is that this mod is free and you can easily use it to make yourself stand out in a variety of situations. Granted, this is not an easy mod to use but it does deliver an incredible value and the fact that you can use it at any given time without restrictions and harness the power of many cool features definitely helps you obtain a great set of results.
If you want to get the suit in the mod you will need to create it first. You need to get a Tinker Table and a powersuit item, be it legs, boots, torso or helmet. An important thing to note here is that the items are useless separately yet when you add them in together you will be more than impressed with the entire set of results.
As you can expect the recipes are very different and they do tend to change based on the stuff you want to add of course. You can use only a specific set of recipes based on the ones enabled on the server so the server does need to be configured in order for you to get the best possible outcome and results.
The modules integrated in this mod are very easy to control and they do offer a lot of value to you which is what matters the most. It’s an extraordinary thing to keep in mind and the experience is more than refined all the time. It’s crucial to modify the mod and change it as you see fit, but you can rest assured that the more you invest in getting reliable and quality powersuit modules the better the results will be.
At the end of the day, the Modular Powersuits Mod 1.10.2 does an incredible job at making the entire experience feel unique and different. It’s surely one of the best ways to spruce up your looks inside the game so if you want a cool mod for your Minecraft stash this might be it for sure.
Recipes depend on what mods you have installed and on the config file. Server owners and modpack makers: please make sure you have only the recipes enabled that you want your players to use!
|Power Armor Head|
|Power Armor Torso|
|Power Armor Legs|
|Power Armor Feet|
- Tool modes
- Railgun: Does a lot of damage, and hitscans (instantly hits the target), but costs an exorbitant amount of energy per shot and knocks you back.
- Plasma Cannon: A charge-up shot that can do tons of damage as well as explode with a force of 500 millicreepers.
- Blink drive: Reusable ender pearl-style teleportation.
- In-Place Assembler: Your crafting table on the go.
- Multimeter: Reads the flow of UE electricity. More functions to follow!
- All items
- Capacitors: Allows the item to act as a UE/IC2 battery as well as power other modules. NOTE: Modules draw power from all equipped Power Armor items in your inventory, not just themselves.
- Any armor
- Basic Plating: Adds weight and armor value
- Advanced Plating: Adds weight and armor value, better ratio than iron plating
- Energy Shield: Adds armor value and consumes energy when absorbing damage. Turns off when out of energy.
- Radiation Shielding: Prevents UE radioactive materials from damaging you if fully suited.
- Melee Assist: Add knockback and/or extra damage to the tool’s melee attacks.
- Pickaxe/Shovel/Axe: Each allows the powertool to act as a pickaxe/shovel/axe respectively. Consumes energy instead of durability.
- Diamond Pickaxe Upgrade: Allows the powertool to mine obsidian (useless without pickaxe module.)
- Aqua Affinity Upgrade: Like the aqua affinity enchantment, compensates for the underwater mining penalty.
- Water Electrolyzer: Consumes a burst of energy to refill your air when you are about to drown.
- Goggles of Revealing (WIP): Install a pair of Thaumic Goggles to display the HUD in your helmet.
- Night Vision: A constantly-applied and toggleable potion effect, for the low cost of 5 J/t and the new Control Circuit component.
- Flight Control: Tries to keep you steady in midair. Acts as a proxy for creative flight. Press ‘Z’ to go down (currently hardcoded).
- Glider: Lets you slow your fall speed and move forward.
- Parachute: Lets you come almost to a stop in midair, slowly drifting downwards.
- Jetpack: Allows you to add upward momentum. Jetpack is twice as strong as jetboots but twice as expensive.
- Active Camouflage: Acts like potion of invisibility, costs 1kW to maintain.
- Swim Boost: Allows you to swim faster.
- Sprint Assist: Makes your sprint faster, but consumes energy while sprinting. Also has an option to compensate for the fatigue incurred by sprinting.
- Jump assist: Hold down jump to jump extra high.
- Stepping assist: Automatically climb whole blocks as if they were stairs.
- Shock Absorber: Uses energy to compensate for a portion of velocity when impacting the ground.
- Jetboots: Allows you to add upward momentum. Jetpack is twice as strong as jetboots but twice as expensive.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download and install Numina Mod.
- Unless you really want to play in vanilla mode, get one of the following industrial mods:
- Universal Electricity: A loosely-knit suite of open-source and highly configurable industrial mods which work well together, and are compatible with almost everything. Lots of cool stuff in here, and always being updated.
- Industrialcraft 2: One of the most popular and well-known tech mods in Minecraft, and a large part of the inspiration behind Modular Powersuits. A more mature and stable option.
- Download Modular Powersuits Mod, then stuff it into the mods folder of your .minecraft.
- That’s it! You’re done!
Modular Powersuits Mod: Download Link 1
Numina Mod: /numina-mod/
For Minecraft 1.10.2
|Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods, Minecraft 1.5.1 Mods, Minecraft 1.5.2 Mods, Minecraft 1.6.2 Mods, Minecraft 1.6.4 Mods, Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods, Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods|